Joiyi Just a boy from Liberia - Men’s garment-dyed t-shirt Street Wear
Liberia is a country in West Africa founded by free people of color from the United States. The emigration of African Americans, both free and recently emancipated, was funded and organized by the American Colonization Society (ACS).
Thick, structured tee that’s also super soft and breathable—look no further! The men’s garment-dyed heavyweight t-shirt ticks all the boxes and is made of 100% ring-spun cotton. The t-shirt style will complement most looks and fit you to a tee.
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Fabric weight: 6.1 oz/yd² (206.8 g/m²)
• Relaxed fit
• 7/8″ double-needle topstitched collar
• Twill-taped neck and shoulders for extra durability
• Double-needle armhole, sleeve, and bottom hems
• Blank product sourced from Honduras
|WIDTH||LENGTH||SLEEVE CENTER BACK|